The following forms are a compulsory requirement for all exhibitors attending the South Queensland Energy & Resources Expo. They form part of your site application and must be completed prior to the event, as per your exhibitor terms and conditions. Please ensure the following forms are submitted by the due dates specified in the event brochure.
3. Exhibitor Pass Registration – Up to five exhibitor passes are issued to each company and are specifically for staff working on your stand.
Register your passes online. Passes are issued individually at the event. Your staff can collect their pass as they arrive at the event from the registration area.
Additional passes may be pre-ordered at $5.00 each. Replacement or additional passes issued on-site incur a $10.00 fee per pass.
Exhibitor Passes are a security item for the protection of all exhibitors and their belongings.
The following exhibitor forms are optional. Only complete the forms if you require the services provided.
2. Send us your editorial and images – Do you have a great story to tell about your business? Have you just launched a new product or service? Perhaps you have just received a new business award or recognition? Well, we want to hear all about it so we can share your story. Australian Events are always looking for positive stories from our exhibitors. We would like to share your story with our growing audience via our websites, social media channels and email newsletters.
3. Material Handling Form – Australian Events will have a number of forklifts available during bump-in and bump-out, but you will need to book an available time to access them and charges may apply. To book the forklift, complete the Materials Handling Form.
5. Order a delegate leads scanner – With an
1. Exhibition Site Enquiry Form (Use this form to enquire about exhibiting at this event)
2. General Enquiry Form (Use this form for general enquiries)
EXHIBITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BEWARE OF ONLINE SCAMMERS
Australian Events have been notified of an online scam claiming to have lists of attendees from our events for sale. Please note that these emails DO NOT come from Australian Events. Australian Events DO NOT sell lists and never have. If you receive an email offering lists for sale, do not respond to them or send them money. Report all scams to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) Scam Watch website – https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/